Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
Team Assistant - Permanent, Zurich area
Skills:Administration, Multi tasking abilities, Excellent written and oral communication skills
Required languages:English, German
On behalf of our client, a well-established financial institution based in Zurich area, Swisslinx is seeking a highly motivated individual to take on a challenging role within their Client Reception department.
This is a great opportunity to bring your proven knowledge and expertise to an organisation that offers a dynamic working environment.
Your duties will include but will not be limited to:
• Organizing complex international business trips including sourcing and booking flights, arranging visas, booking hotels & transfers
• Taking care of various administrative duties, including monitoring and organizing schedule, agenda management, handling e-mails, prioritizing request, preparing documents and presentations
• Manning the phone desk throughout the day and channelizing the calls to the right members of the staff
• Handling monthly expenses reports
The successful candidate will hold the following skills/qualifications:
• Minimum 23 years of experience in a similar position in a luxury hotel or a financial institution
• Ability to work under pressure and excellent multitasking skills
• Strong communication skills and a welcoming personality
• Fluency in German and English is necessary
If you have all the above attributes please send your application today!
Contact person:Yuliya Olonetzky