Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
Web Developer (Java, Scala) (m/f)
About our client
Our client is a Swiss fintech company operating worldwide and covering the full value chain of structured investment products.
On behalf of our client, Swisslinx is currently looking for a Web Developer. It is a permanent position based in Zurich.
- Business requirements analysis
- Full stack software engineering
- Exposure on CMS and reactive Scala micro-services
- Working with multi language and multi region applications
- Web applications for internal and external clients
- Degree in IT or Engineering
- Experience working as a full-stack developer
- Experience working in Agile, Scrum
- Fluency in English
Experience working in enterprise projects
Experience with Scala or Java development
Experience working in a service-oriented architecture is an advantage
Exposure on message queuing protocols (AMQP for instance), Couchbase and/or Elasticbox
Knowledge on reacting programming (streams, observables, etc.)
Scala or Java development experience
Experience working with Java-based CMS such as Magnolia, Dotcms, Alfresco, etc.
Experience in web MVC technologies: Spring Framework, Play Framework, Scalatra, AngularJS, ReactJS, BackboneJS, etc.
Experience in web tools such as NodeJS, Gulp/Grunt
What’s on offer
- Be part of an agile development team
- Work for a FinTech company
- Provide the most innovative solutions to drive investment processes excellence
Contact person:Katarzyna Kosieradzka