Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
Skills:OTC, Derivative Documents, Negotiating
Required languages:English, French
About our client
Our client is a reputable law firm based in France.
On behalf of our client, Swisslinx is seeking a highly motivated individual to take on a challenging role in their Legal department.
This is a great opportunity to bring your proven knowledge and expertise to an organisation that offers a dynamic working environment.
• Drafting and negotiating industry standard OTC, SLB and Repo master agreements
• Liaising with various internal parties including Sales, Credit Risk and Collateral Management
• Managing a pipeline of multiple ongoing negotiations in a target driven environment
• Minimum 2 years of experience in a law-firm or in-house department within the financial service industry
• Experience with derivative documents and financial service products
• Autonomous, accurate and flexible
• Fluency in French and English is a must
If you have all the above attributes please send your application today!
Contact person:Yuliya Olonetzky