Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
IT Application Manager, Banking, German/English, (Permanent, Zürich)
Required languages:English, German
For one of our clients, a worldwide renowned Bank based in Zürich, Swisslinx is currently looking for IT Application Manager.
This is a permanent position based in Zurich.
In order to be considered for this position, you will possess the following skills and experience:
•Higher education in computer science
•Good understanding of IT integration, web and mobile technologies
•Team player with excellent communication skills and strong customer orientation
• Fluent in English & German is a must
As an IT Application Manager of the eBanking and Mobile Banking team you are responsible for ensuring the smooth running of the services used by clients, both businesses and individuals to manage their portfolio and accounts.
You will be responsible for the following:
• As part of the digitization projects and tactical enhancements you support the change initiatives by assessing technical requirements and coordinating related application wise and infrastructural changes• Support the development team evolving system architecture and design within the eChannels context
• Support in further scaling of our Mobile Competence Center as deputy of Service Owner by assisting in guidelines and central tooling
• Service monitoring, availability control, handling of incidents and problem tickets plus service level communication where necessary
• Analysis of incidents and defects, proactive tracking
• Maintenance activities (e.g. lifecycle measures, configuration and reporting)
Are you interested in a new challenge working on a high visibility project in a dynamic and committed team of professionals? Then please send us your full CV.
Contact person:Cynthia Stern