Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
Metals Traffic Operator
Skills:Traffic, Contract Negotiations, Metals or Bulk
About our client:
Our client is one of the international leading metals trading companies.
On behalf of our client Swisslinx is seeking a Metals Traffic Operator to join their team in the Zurich Area.
- Close contact with customers and intermediaries to ensure timely delivery of the goods
- Full contract administration, checking invoices, payment orders, and pricing confirmations
- Liaison with agents for freight/chartering for vessels, barges, trucks, railcars
- Issuing and editing of commercial contracts and amendments
- Opening and negotiation of documentary collections and Letters of Credit
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience with bulk trading, ideally with metals
- Experience in handling Letters of Credit
- Experience in contract negotiations
- Fluent English, Spanish and/or Italian will be of advantage
What’s on offer:
Our client is an established company in the field of metals. It is a place where your hard-work will be rewarded and where you will find opportunities to grow.
For further information, do not hesitate to contact
Nadja Espey, Researcher: +41 (0)58 268 1030
Contact person:Nadja Espey