Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
Skills:Risk, Compliance; Governance, Regulatory Affairs
Required languages:English, German
On behalf of our client, an international and well established financial institution based in Zürich-City, Swisslinx is seeking a highly motivated individual to take on a challenging role within a team of professionals.
This is a fantastic opportunity to bring your proven knowledge and expertise to an organisation that offers great career opportunities.
Your duties will include but will not be limited to:
• Conceptualisation and implementation of process solutions in the Risk & Compliance field
• Solve broad issues of corporate governance, enterprise risk management and effective corporate compliance
• Improve strategic business decisions by clearly defining the associated risks and opportunities
• Participate in various compliance projects related to topics such as FATCA, Cross Border Compliance and Investment Suitability
The successful candidate will hold the following skills/qualifications:
• Minimum 3 years of experience as a Project Manager or Business Analyst in a Bank or Consulting company, related to the risk and compliance areas
• Know- how on models, methods and tools of the project and process management
• Solid knowledge of the Swiss financial market
• Pro-active attitude, open-minded personality and strong analytical skills
• Fluent in English and German, Swiss-German is an advantage
If you have all the above attributes and want to develop your career in a dynamic environment with a global company, please send your application today.
Contact person:Yuliya Olonetzky