Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
Digital Banking Specialist - Permanent, Zurich
Skills:Digital, Strategy Consulting, Banking, Financial Services
Required languages:English, German
About our client
Our client is one of the leading consulting companies across the globe. Since the founding of the company, it have dedicated their particular expertise to their clients’ central concerns. The Firm keeps a close eye on current market trends and embrace challenges. Thus they can easily apply their expertise in new areas and further strengthen their know-how.
On behalf of our client, Swisslinx is seeking a highly motivated individual to take on a challenging role in their Digital Banking department.
This is a great opportunity to bring your proven knowledge and expertise to an organisation that offers a dynamic working environment.
• Collaboration with Senior Executives to define, launch, and drive both digital strategic and operational initiatives
• Developing digital strategies, guide the definition of digital vision and shape solutions for clients within Financial Services to re-imagine their business in the digital age
• Creating digital solutions for Financial Services and building long-term relationships with the clients to drive projects in the digital area
• Working in an inspiring team as part of an international network and developing leadership skills in high performing teams with committed staff
• Minimum 2 years of experience in Digital Banking/ Finance within an international banking or consulting environment
• Good understanding of IT and Business-related topics
• Excellent master’s degree in business focused on strategy and innovation.
• Demonstrated ability to translate business requirements into meaningful interactive experiences
• Fluency in German and English
What’s on offer:
Our client offers a unique position with varied responsibilities and gives the opportunity to develop in different areas including Advisory and Digital Strategy.
For further information, do not hesitate to contact Yuliya Olonetzky, Senior Researcher.
Contact person:Yuliya Olonetzky