Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
Skills:legal, law, isda
Required languages:English, German
Swisslinx, on behalf of our client, is seeking experienced lawyers to be part of a project within Financial Services.
You will work within a team of senior and junior ISDA Negotiators and act as an intermediary between banks, legal teams and other negotiators and lead negotiations related to derivative trading. We are looking or candidates that can be available at short notice for a 5 month project.
Your main duties will include:
• Review complex financial contract documentation
• Coordinate and liaise with various parties including sales, credit risk, legal and collateral management
• Make relevant parties aware of any regulatory changes or legal obligations that affect their area
In order to be considered as a potential candidate, you must hold the following:
• Solid Legal education and some experience gained in Financial Services or Law firm
• Excellent knowledge of master agreements such as ISDA GMRA and GMSLA As well as CSA, would be a plus
• Strong communication skills and ability to present if required
• Fluent in English
If you fulfil all of the above, we look forward to your application!
Contact person:Jessica George