Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
Skills:Compliance, AML, KYC
Required languages:English, German
About our client
Our client is one of the leading banks based in Zurich.
On behalf of our client, Swisslinx is seeking a highly motivated individual to take on a challenging role in their Compliance Department.
This is a great opportunity to bring your proven knowledge and expertise to an organisation that offers a dynamic working environment.
• Maintenance of the overall control environment of Legal & Compliance
• Creating and implementing new risk tools with regards to various businesses and processes
• Overseeing the effective implementation of new AML laws and regulations in Switzerland
• Collaboration with Management, Compliance and other teams within the bank to further develop an effective control framework
• Preparation of reports to Senior Management
• Managing a team of 4 people
• Minimum 7 years of experience in compliance in Switzerland
• Knowledge of AML/KYC and account opening procedures
• Understanding of Swiss and US regulations, particularly relating to AML
• Pro-active attitude and strong interpersonal skills
• Fluency in English, German is a strong advantage
What’s on offer:
Our client offers a unique position with varied responsibilities and gives the opportunity to develop in different areas including Compliance and Regulatory
For further information, do not hesitate to contact Yuliya Olonetzky, Senior Researcher: +41 058 268 10 30 or email@example.com
Contact person:Yuliya Olonetzky