Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
HR Generalist - Permanent, Zurich
Skills:HR, Talent Acquisition, Payroll
Required languages:English, German
About our client
Our client is one of the leading luxury goods companies.
On behalf of our client, Swisslinx is seeking a highly motivated individual to take on a challenging role in their Human Resource department.
This is a great opportunity to bring your proven knowledge and expertise to an organisation that offers a dynamic working environment.
• In- house payroll 2 Swiss entities and all necessary data activities for an external payroll provider
• Coordination of all on-board activities, including training schedule, IT acess and other
• Posting open position, screening candidates and supporting the recruitment process
• Collaboration with various departments to ensure efficient employee training sessions
• Creating and maintain employee personnel data, ensuring that all the documentation is filled and saved in a timely manner
• Minimum 2 years of experience within an HR department, preferably in an international company
• HR academic background is highly preferred
• Strong Microsoft Office skills, Knowledge in ABACUS is a definite plus
• Fluency in German and English is mandatory
What’s on offer:
Our client offers a unique position with varied responsibilities and gives the opportunity to develop in different areas including Human Resources and Talent Acquisition.
For further information, do not hesitate to contact Yuliya Olonetzky, Senior Researcher: +41 058 268 10 30 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact person:Yuliya Olonetzky