Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
Operations Manager - Payments/Settlements - Permanent, Zurich
Skills:Operations, Payments, Settlements
Required languages:English, German
About our client
Our client is a reputable investment bank based in Zurich. The Bank provides a range of corporate client and financial market services that include trade finance, structured finance, transaction banking as well as deposits and global market operations.
On behalf of our client, Swisslinx is seeking a highly motivated individual to take on a challenging role in their Operations department.
This is a great opportunity to bring your proven knowledge and expertise to an organisation that offers a dynamic working environment.
• Responsible for the daily supervision of payments transactions and the settlement process for FX, Money Markets and other derivative products.
• Cash and Liquidity monitoring
• Monitoring of incoming/outgoing SWIFT messages
• Understanding and investigating outstanding items on Nostro accounts
• Close collaboration with the other departments within the bank
• Minimum 3 years of work experience in a similar position within the Banking industry
• Extensive knowledge of SWIFT message types and formatting requirements
• Good knowledge of FX products, FX derivatives and other capital markets products
• Shanghai Exchange experience
• Pro-active attitude, open-minded personality and strong analytical skills
• Fluency in English and German is a MUST, Russian is an advantage
What’s on offer:
Our client offers a unique position with varied responsibilities and gives the opportunity to develop in different areas including Operations.
For further information, do not hesitate to contact Yuliya Olonetzky, Senior Researcher: +41 058 268 10 30 or email@example.com
Contact person:Yuliya Olonetzky