Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
Manager Transaction Services - Permanent, Zürich
Skills:Deals,Acquisitions, Transaction Services, Due diligence
On behalf of our client, a global and well established financial institution based in Zürich-City, Swisslinx is seeking a highly motivated individual to take on a challenging role within a team of professionals.
This is a fantastic opportunity to bring your proven knowledge and expertise to an organisation that offers great career opportunities.
Your duties will include but will not be limited to:
• Contributing to client meetings and pitches; and providing strategic advice and proposals
• Providing support for transactions in a wide variety of circumstances (acquisitions, divestitures, joint ventures and structured investments).
• Making sure running projects are managed appropriately, with tasks delegated and reviewed where necessary
The successful candidate will hold the following skills/qualifications:
• Minimum 5 years of experience in providing financial due diligence and other transaction-related services to large companies and private equity fund clients
• Experience in reviewing juniors work models, valuations, and training, mentoring and pitch presentations
• Pro-active attitude, open-minded personality and strong analytical skills
• Fluent in English, any other language is an advantage
If you have all the above attributes and want to develop your career in a dynamic environment with a global company, please send your application today!
Contact person:Yuliya Olonetzky