Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
Market Risk System Developer (100%), Permanent, Zürich
Skills:Java, SQL, MSCI BarraOne Calculations, Market Risk, IM Risk Platforms
On behalf of our client, a renowned insurance group, Swisslinx is looking for a Market Risk System Developer with previous experience developing and maintaining IM Risk Platforms.
As the ideal candidate you will possess the following skills and experience:
- 3+ years working with the full software development life-cycle
- Expert knowledge of Java and SQL Server. R and Python are advantageous
- Strong knowledge of financial instruments with relation to risk
- Previous experience designing, operating, and implementing market risk systems
- Fluent in English (any other languages are a plus)
- BSc Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Economics or Business Administration. MSc Degree is a plus.
- FRM and CFA advantageous
As the successful candidate your role will encompass the following tasks:
- Development and Maintenance of the internal IM Risk Platform based on MSCI BarraOne Calculations
- Provide market risk figures for Asset Liability Management, Swiss Solvency Test, and Solvency II requirements
- Implementing new functionalities in pre- and post-processing applications
- Calculating and simulating risk figures
Do you feel that this might be the next steppingstone for your career?
If you possess the above skills and attributes and are interested in this challenge, then please send us your full CV and tell us why you think you are the right candidate for this position!
We look forward to hearing from you.
Contact person:Sebastian Theres