Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
Audit Manager - Permanent, Zug/Lucerne, ENGLISH ONLY
Skills:Audit, Accounting, CPA
On behalf of our client, a well-established financial institution based in Switzerland, Swisslinx is seeking a highly motivated individual to take on a challenging role in their Audit team.
This is a great opportunity to bring your proven knowledge and expertise to an organisation that offers a dynamic working environment.
Your duties will include but will not be limited to:
• Providing management over a portfolio of clients and deliver high quality audit and assurance service, including preparing and reviewing audit plans and work
• Achieving team and individual budgets and business plan/ performance objectives
• Providing additional help and guidance to clients on a consultancy basis
• Think strategically about client needs by understanding their business and key risks
• Coach, train and develop auditing staff to upgrade their knowledge
The successful candidate will hold the following skills/qualifications:
• Minimum 5 years of audit experience, ideally with exposure the industry sector
• Professional accounting qualification and/or a Bachelor degree and Master degree in Accounting
• Completed ACCA or CPA is a must
• Strong business awareness and an ability to identify audit issues arising from commercial transactions
• Self-starter with good analytical skills and a proactive approach to problem solving
• Fluency in English is a must, German is a strong advantage
If you have all the above attributes please send your application today!
Contact person:Yuliya Olonetzky