Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
IT Business Analyst (m/f)
Skills:Business Analysis Financial Accounting Regulatory Re / Insurance
About our client
Our client is one of the market leaders in insurance sector.
On behalf of our client, Swisslinx is currently looking for a Business Analyst. It is a contract position based in Zurich.
This is a great opportunity to join the team within Finance IT, focusing on the group financial accounting systems used for local and group financial reporting on standards such as US GAAP, local statutory reporting, economic value management and Solvency II. You will also liaise closely with the team of one of the sub-ledger P&C source systems.
- Contribute to a project in close collaboration with all stakeholders, business experts and application engineers
- Business requirements management for new and existing reporting processes, databases or reporting solutions
- Analyse, design and configure meta data models for existing and new databases
- Document and communicate change requests, business cases, user manuals for internal and external use
- Analyse and write user stories and test cases for financial applications
- Perform tests of various database, reporting or tool components
- Plan and steer testing and rollouts including user trainings
- Technical / IT education degree
- Strong experience as a Business Analyst
- Financial accounting and insurance or reinsurance knowledge
- Experience in IT and finance project work
- SQL, Microsoft Office tools (in particular Microsoft Excel) and Share Point
- Good understanding of application engineering, data architecture and data mining
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- High communication and presentation skills
- Project management and SCRUM knowledge would be beneficiary
- Fluent English skills
What’s on offer
- Work for a world-wide known reinsurance company
- International and multi-cultural working environment
- Great working environment, small and dynamic team
If you think of yourself as a highly motivated, ambitious person, please apply via email: email@example.com. For further information, do not hesitate to contact us: +41 (0)58 268 10 40.
Contact person:Katarzyna Kosieradzka