Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
Project Manager Wealth Management- Permanent, Zurich
Skills:Project Management, Consulting, Banking
About our client
Our client is one of the leading banks based in Zurich.
On behalf of our client, Swisslinx is seeking a highly motivated individual to take on a challenging role in their Wealth Management department.
This is a great opportunity to bring your proven knowledge and expertise to an organisation that offers a dynamic working environment.
• Analyse regulatory requirements of projects
• Lead small and mid-sized projects within the banking industry
• Project management including projects scope, quality standards, cost efficiency and timeline
• Collaborate with various stakeholders to achieve agreement on resolutions
• Acting as a reference point for project queries
• Minimum 3 years of experience in a similar position within an international banking or consulting environment
• University degree in Banking, economics or equivalent
• Open minded, communicative and team player
• Excellent leadership skills
• Fluency in German and English
What’s on offer:
Our client offers a unique position with varied responsibilities and gives the opportunity to develop in different areas including Project Management.
For further information, do not hesitate to contact Yuliya Olonetzky, Senior Researcher : +41 058 268 10 30 or email@example.com
Contact person:Yuliya Olonetzky