Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
Team Head - Finance - Permanent, Zurich
Skills:Accounting, Controlling, Swiss GAAP
Team Head – Finance – Permanent, Zurich
About our client
Our client is one of the leading Asset Management companies, who provides a diverse range of financial products and services to a niche client base.
On behalf of our client, Swisslinx is seeking a highly motivated individual to take on a challenging role in their Finance department.
This is a great opportunity to bring your proven knowledge and expertise to an organisation that offers a dynamic working environment.
• Planning and reviewing the preparation of annual report as well as the annual external audit
• Participation in the preparation of monthly, quarterly and year-end financial closings
• Reviewing and overseeing off all entries booked into the General Ledger
• Leading and supervising the team of 3 Accountants
• Reviewing of submission of all regulator reporting and statistics to SNB and FINMA
• Minimum 5 years of experience in a similar role, preferably within the banking sector
• Accounting qualification (ACCA, ACA or CPA)
• Strong leadership skills and pro-active attitude
• Fluency in English is a must, German is an advantage
What’s on offer:
Our client offers a unique position with varied responsibilities and gives the opportunity to develop in different areas including Financial Controlling and Accounting.
For further information, do not hesitate to contact Yuliya Olonetzky, Senior Researcher: +41 058 268 10 30 or email@example.com
Contact person:Yuliya Olonetzky