Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
Skills:Traffic, Bulk, Russian
Required languages:English, Russian
About our client:
Our client is an international commodities trading company.
On behalf of our client Swisslinx is seeking a Traffic Operator to join their team in Zug.
- Close contact with customers and intermediaries to ensure timely delivery of the goods
- Full contract administration, checking invoices, payment orders, and pricing confirmations
- Liaison with agents for freight/chartering for vessels, barges, trucks, railcars
- Issuing and editing of commercial contracts and amendments
- Administrative support for the rest of the office team as needed
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant operations experience with either dry bulk or wet products
- This role will suit a more junior candidate who has a first experience in trading operations and is looking to learn from an experienced senior team
- Experience in handling Letters of Credit will be of advantage
- Experience with demurrage will be of advantage
- Fluent Russian and English are mandatory
What’s on offer:
Our client offers a work place where your hard-work will be rewarded and where you will find opportunities to grow.
For further information, do not hesitate to contact
Nadja Espey, Researcher: +41 (0)58 268 1030
Contact person:Nadja Espey