Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
Payroll Specialist ENGLISH ONLY - Zug
About our client
Our client is a financial entity of a global industrial company.
On behalf of our client, Swisslinx is seeking a highly motivated individual to take on a challenging role in their Accounting department.
This is a great opportunity to bring your proven knowledge and expertise to an organisation that offers a dynamic working environment.
• Processing semi-monthly or bi-weekly payroll including interim runs, and performs actions necessary to determine pay and deductions including taxes, insurance, retirement, savings, and other deductions. Reviews wages computed and corrects errors to ensure accuracy of payroll.
• Processing employee data (new hires, changes, additional earnings)
• Reconciling payroll accruals, clearing accounts and key in ledger entries on a monthly basis
• Creating and maintaining report writers for various payroll reports and analysis functions for management.
• Minimum 2 years of experience as a Payroll Specialist
• Demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information
• Strong PC skills including proficiency in Excel and Word
• Strong organizational, time management and prioritization abilities
• Fluency in English is a must, German is an advantage
If you have all the above attributes please send your application today!
Contact person:Yuliya Olonetzky