Head Portfolio Management
Axpo. Full of energy in Switzerland and in Europe.
The Axpo Group produces, trades and distributes energy reliably for more than 3 million people and several thousand companies in Switzerland and in over 30 countries throughout Europe. More than 4500 employees combine the expertise from 100 years of climate-friendly power production with innovative strength for a sustainable energy future. Axpo is an international leader in energy trading and in the development of tailor-made energy solutions for its customers.
For our Polish Subsidiary in Warsaw, we are currently looking for a
Head Portfolio Management
- Ensure Axpo in Poland gains best possible performance of portfolios
- Develop, Implement, Execute, Monitor and Improve Benchmark Trading, Hedging and Optimisation Strategies for Axpo portfolios in Poland
- Take the lead of the portfolio management team in Warsaw
- Manage execution and hedging activities
- Support product and customer value proposition development in all business lines, segments and commodities
- Provide market research and insights
- Monitor deal life set-up and cycle
- Develop tools for portfolio management
- Review performance of all activities on a regular basis
- Monitor regulatory developments and initiate adequate action if required
- University degree in Engineering, Math, Physics, Economics, Finance or related fields with a numerical background
- Experience in applied statistical & financial methods, modelling and optimization
- Experience in power & commodity portfolio management
- Trading knowledge covering all aspects of power, gas and certificates trading from spot to long-term
- Knowledge of economics, regulations and IT tools in international power and commodity markets
- Fluent in English
- Creativity with an entrepreneurial and deal oriented mindset
- Dedicated to quality and preciseness of work
We provide you:
Within Axpo you will find a responsible position in an innovative and dynamic environment. We provide you with an entrepreneurial scope for decision making: You work independently, you perceive chances and realize them in a responsible manner. Therewith every employee generates an added value to Axpo. You will receive a targeted technical guidance and a cultural integration into your field of work as well as into Axpo. We offer attractive working and employment conditions within an international and intercultural, professional environment.
Wir freuen uns auf Ihre vollständige Online-Bewerbung.
Axpo | Louisa Kempfert | HR Manager Recruiting | +41 44 749 41 18