Quantitative Risk Manager
Axpo. Full of energy in Switzerland and in Europe.
The Axpo Group produces, trades and distributes energy reliably for more than 3 million people and several thousand companies in Switzerland and in over 20 countries throughout Europe. More than 4000 employees combine the expertise from 100 years of climate-friendly power production with innovative strength for a sustainable energy future. Axpo is an international leader in energy trading and in the development of tailor-made energy solutions for its customers.
For our Quantitative Risk Management Division at Axpo Trading AG in Dietikon, we are looking for a
Quantitative Risk Manager
- Active involvement in front office initiatives providing valuation and risk management tools to support investment decisions
- Development of key performance indicators to perform part of the risk approval process
- Model development for valuation of complex and structured products e.g. power purchase agreements, gas storage, full supply and tailored origination deals
- Enhancement of existing methodologies for risk measurement, valuation and stress testing
- Presentation of results and initiatives to senior management
- University degree with background in quantitative finance or an equivalent diploma such as Mathematics, Statistics etc. One of the following would be an additional asset: FRM/ERP, CQF, CFA, Master in Finance ETH
- Minimum of five years of experience as quant in a trading environment and/or risk management
- In depth knowledge in pricing and valuation of complex and structured products
- Strong understanding of quantitative methods for market and credit measurement and managements
- In depth understanding of financial and commodity markets in particular in the area of gas
- Programming skills for prototyping and ad hoc solutions
- Ability to absorb new concepts quickly and solve problems efficiently
- Fluent in English, German is an advantage
We provide you:
Within Axpo you will find a responsible position in an innovative and dynamic environment. We provide you with an entrepreneurial scope for decision making: You work independently, you perceive chances and realize them in a responsible manner. Therewith every employee generates an added value to Axpo. You will receive a targeted technical guidance and a cultural integration into your field of work as well as into Axpo. We offer attractive working and employment conditions within an international and intercultural, professional environment.
We look forward to receiving your complete online application.
Axpo | Louisa Kempfert | HR Manager Recruiting | +41 44 749 41 18