As a key member of the BUCHI team, the Segment Specialist F&F and Quality Control (SS) has the primary responsibility for increasing our sales, market intelligence, market penetration, developing marketing strategies, pre- and after-sales support, technical and application support in the quality control market segment. The SS will liaise with sales, marketing, service, customer support and the corporate headquarters in Switzerland.
Your main tasks are:
- Be the reference/expert within BUCHI India for QC products.
- Development of marketing strategies, marketing concepts including digital media (web, e-mail, social media, portables) and traditional communication channels (flyers, door hangers etc.)
- Responsibility for pre/post-sale support to the BUCHI field sales team and customers through opportunity reviews, lead nurturing, demonstration, etc.
- Implementation of marketing plans in coordination with the GM, the Marketing Communicator and the Product specialists
- Execution of technical solutions such as seminars, workshops, webinars, applications papers, oral presentations, posters, on-site and web trainings
- Act as liaison with PMs and application specialists at the corporate headquarters in Switzerland and locally
- Maintain close interaction with field sales teams to review opportunities and assist in driving product sales
- Entry of all sales-related activities into BUCHI’s Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system
- Responsibility for trade shows and conferences including both content/presentation, oral and poster presentation
Your background is:
- BS or higher degree in Chemistry or related science with MBA
- Work experience in the quality control segment (Pharmaceutical, F&F, Environment, Chemicals)
- 3-5 years’ work experience minimum
- Good knowledge of written and oral english
- Flair for sales / marketing
- Strong organizational/time management skills
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Strong technical writing skills
- High functional level in MS-Office programs, especially Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Dynamics
For questions regarding this job offer please address to Ashwini Ghugare, Marketing Communication Specialist, email@example.com (Tel. 0091 22 66775400).