As a key member of the BUCHI team, the product specialist- spray drying solutions has the primary responsibility for sales revenue for his/her products. He/She is also responsible for increasing market intelligence, market penetration, developing marketing strategies, pre- and after-sales support, technical support for spray drying solutions. The product specialist will liaise with sales, marketing, service, customer support and the corporate headquarters in Switzerland.
Your main tasks are:
- Undertake business development activities, making product presentations to prospective customers, supporting the sales team with active sales cases on the field
- Maintain close interaction with field sales team to review opportunities and assist in driving product sales
- Be the reference/expert within BUCHI India in spray drying solutions
- Responsibility for pre/post-sale support to the BUCHI field sales team and customers through opportunity reviews, demonstrations, installations, and training
- Development of marketing strategies, marketing concepts including digital media and traditional communication channels
- Entry of all sales-related activities into BUCHI’s Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system
Your background is:
- BSc or higher degree in Chemistry or related science with MBA
- Work experience in spray drying. 3-5 years’ work experience.
- Flair for sales and marketing
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Good knowledge of written and oral English
For questions regarding this job offer please address to Ashwini Ghugare, Marketing Communication Specialist, firstname.lastname@example.org (Tel. 0091 22 66775400).