As a key member of the BUCHI team, the Sales engineer has the primary responsibility for Sales Revenue for chromatography products in his assigned territory. He is also responsible for generating new projects from his territory and new leads from existing customers. The sales specialist will works closely with his Chromatography Champion-India and sales team.
Your main tasks are:
- Searching for new customers for chromatography products and maximizing customer potential in designated regions
- Developing long-term relationships with clients, through managing and interpreting their requirements
- Negotiating tender and contract terms and conditions to meet both client and company needs
- Providing pre-sales technical assistance and product education
- Preparing reports and keeping customer records
- Meeting regular sales targets and coordinating sales projects
- Liaising with other members of the sales team and other technical experts
Your background is:
- MSc or higher degree in Chemistry or related science
- 3-5 years’ work experience in chromatography products with awareness of geography of his territory with customer database.
- Ability to build relationships with clients quickly
- Self driven and result oriented
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Willingness to travel
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good knowledge of written and oral English
For questions regarding this job offer please address to Ashwini Ghugare, Marketing Communication Specialist, email@example.com (Tel. 0091 22 66775400).