" Caring for the world…one person at a time” inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. This culture of caring is the focus of our corporate philosophy, that are anchored in the internationally applicable Credo.
Cilag AGin Schaffhausen belongs to the group of Johnson & Johnson pharmaceutical companies operating under the “ Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson” trademark and manufactures high quality pharmaceutical products, active pharmaceutical ingredients (APIs) and medical devices.
Today Cilag AG is one of the largest pharmaceutical manufacturers in Switzerland supplying all the major global markets. The Schaffhausen facility is a Johnson & Johnson strategic launch and growth site for parenteral products and we have an impressive pipeline of new and innovative products.
At Janssen, our employees start each day with a new opportunity to transform healthcare and improve the quality of life for people around the world.
We are always seeking talented people and leaders who can drive creativity, collaboration, and innovation at a successful, results-driven pharmaceutical company. We often have career opportunities which lead to broader leadership roles. The following role is fundamental in learning our processes and contributing to its innovation, thereafter a platform for further growth in the organization.
We are currently seeking a Process Analystto design, develop and improve detailed scheduling master planning processes and methodologies which link our planning department to our production department.
Trainee - Business Process Analyst (m/f)
- The candidate delivers re-design initiative that will encompass an end to end analysis and future state redesign.
- Candidate leads, and guides project and cross-functional discussion across the business unit Planning and Production.
- Work independently to develop recommendations and solutions
- Serve in a trusted advisor role to business process owners
- The candidate defines Technology requirements, Organizational structure and staffing, prepares SOP/Training documentation, Business controls, Key performance metrics, Reporting needs
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of business processes analysis and enhancing operations to accomplish business objectives
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to and champion change
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task, work under pressure, think analytically and communicate effectively.
- Ability to adapt and stretch capabilities and skills to meet the business needs of a fast growing Business Unit.
- Strong interest (experience) analyzing business processes.
- Strong analytical, facilitation, and process mapping skills.
- High degree of reliability
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft tools, mainly advance Excel.
- Master’s Degree (or higher)
- Understanding of process re-engineering
- Understanding of project management experience
- Understanding of process excellence tools and LEAN experience
- Experience working with diverse teams of business users in international organizations
- Experience in working with matrix organizations preferred
- Experience leading live and virtual workshops to capture business processes in near real-time fashion, with fast turn-around for business review
- Knowledge and experience with process modeling methodologies and tools
- Ability to learn complex material quickly, allocate time efficiently; handle multiple projects and deliverables concurrently managing competing priorities
- Strong oral and written communication in English and German, interpersonal, time management and organizational skills
- Strong analytical, problem solving and decision making skills
- Change and conflict management skills, ability to influence and negotiate with others to meet project deadlines
- Intermediate skillset with Excel
We are offering you a multifaceted challenge in a dynamic, international environment with attractive terms and an excellent infrastructure.
If you feel attractedby this challenge and want to be part of a successful and growing organization, then please send us your online application (CV, Motivation Letter, Working References etc.)
Cilag AG (8562)