" Caring for the world…one person at a time” inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. This culture of caring is the focus of our corporate philosophy, that are anchored in the internationally applicable Credo.
Cilag AG in Schaffhausen belongs to the group of Johnson & Johnson pharmaceutical companies operating under the “ Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson” trademark and manufactures high quality pharmaceutical products, active pharmaceutical ingredients (APIs) and medical devices.
Today Cilag AG is one of the largest pharmaceutical manufacturers in Switzerland supplying all the major global markets. The Schaffhausen facility is a Johnson & Johnson strategic launch and growth site for parenteral products and we have an impressive pipeline of new and innovative products.
Project Manager Lead Site Planning & SAP (m/f)
(1 year limited contract)
Your main tasks will include
- Compliance with the GMP, EHS and SOX requirements and guidelines, which are connected to the respective function.
- Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Facilitate the definition of project missions, goals, tasks, and resource requirements; resolve or assist in the resolution of conflicts within and between projects or functional areas; develop methods to monitor project or area progress; and provide corrective supervision if necessary.
- Change Management
- Drive organizational change taking full account of obstacles, opposition, and differing stakeholder priorities. Acts as a champion for business process changes; act behind the scenes to craft solutions for business problems related or tangential to the project.
- Critical Thinking & Problem-Solving
- Works cross-functionally to solve problems and implement changes. Analyzes decisions and actions for their support of the larger area's strategic direction. Works with senior management to resolve more complex problems.
- Communication Effectiveness
- Demonstrates superior inter-personal skills, conflict resolution, and negotiating skills.
- Handles broad-based, often complex, communication for internal and/or external audiences. Creates a forum and format for ongoing open communication within functional area or among departments.
- Responsibility & Accountability
- Sets and meets realistic deadlines. Forecasts changes and communicates current and projected issues.
- Uses basic knowledge of general financial and accounting principles to understand and communicate how decisions affect bottom line for project.
- Apply 'LEAN' philosophy for process optimizations and make the processes transparent.
- Ensure sustainable CREDO performance.
We are looking for a proactive, dynamic and team oriented personality with a high degree on customer orientation and good negotiation skills.
In addition to your sense of responsibility and the analytical decision making you got the following qualification:
- Minimum 7-10 years of increasingly responsible experience, with at least five years of managing increasingly complex projects in a technical environment. Able to work effectively and efficiently toward goals in a complex, diverse environment with multiple and changing demands.
- Master or Bachelor in Pharmaceutical/Technical/Engineering area (Process Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or similar)
- Verbal and written communication skills in English (excellent) and German (good)
- Good or very good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Willing to travel (up to 25%)
We are offering you a multifaceted challenge in a dynamic, international environment with attractive terms and an excellent infrastructure.
If you feel attractedby this challenge and want to be part of a successful and growing organization, then please send us your online application (CV, Motivation Letter, Working References etc.) by clicking here.
Cilag AG (8562)