Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
Innovation Programs and Business Lead
Job Title:Innovation Programs and Business LeadRegion:EMEA
Area of Interest:Business Strategy
Level of Experience:Experienced - Non Manager
Flexible Work Option:No
Job Description:The Business Entity
Cisco’s Corporate Strategy Office (CSO) is on the cutting-edge of innovation, fostering and capturing new opportunities at a lightning pace. The office is all about pioneering the future to lead market transitions, increase shareholder value, and help our customers succeed.
Cisco’s Corporate Strategic innovation Group (CSIG), part of CSO, is a high-energy, motivated team that shares a passion for all-things innovation. This includes our Innovation Centers, which are located around the world. At the centers disruptive talent comes together to explore, discover and develop groundbreaking solutions to solve customers’ toughest challenges. The centers are fast-paced, high-energy hotspots, where the spirit of entrepreneurship is alive and well—in fact, thriving.
Role and Responsibilities
CSIG is looking for the Project Manager that will be accountable for the CSIG master project plan of programs, projects and initiatives. This role will work across the globe, tracking progress, influencing and accelerating momentum as well as reviewing interdependencies.
Responsibilities will include but not limited to:
• Coordinates all aspects of the CSIG Project/Initiative deliverables for achievement of CSIG Goals.
• Performs project planning to establish an overall global project plan, including key milestones, and drives progress to achieve project plan within time restraints
• Understands and assesses critical paths and cross functional dependencies for delivering projects and facilitates discussions between project teams and individuals
• Performs risk assessment across the projects and teams. Eliminates obstacles with project/initiatives lead to Increase probability of positive events.
• Understands and coordinates sequencing of projects to accomplish progress
• Aggregates, organizes and synthesizes program and project information in order to communicate with extended team and management
• Assists program managers with project methodology, tools, processes and templates for deliverables
• Leveraged as the project manager expert in group and mentors others
• Other tasks as assigned
• 10+ years in Project Management experience
• Have a deep understanding of program/project lifecycle
• Experience delivering complex cross-functional programs.
• Confident in charting a path and making decisions with ambiguity and limited information, while managing risk
• Exceptional people, stakeholder and change management skills. The ability to influence multiple functions at all levels, to close gaps in conflicting priorities and to align a core and broader virtual team to achieve a common goal
• Strong communication skills - written, verbal and presentation
• Ability to quickly pivot and execute on required outcomes.
• Executive presence, proven success providing targeted analytics for exec communications
• High energy and sense of urgency. Self-starter and self-motivated.
• Thrive in a pressured environment. Exhibit drive and tenacity
The Internet of Everything is a phenomenon driving new opportunities for Cisco and it's transforming our customers' businesses worldwide. We are pioneers and have been since the early days of connectivity. Today, we are building teams that are expanding our technology solutions in the mobile, cloud, security, IT, and big data spaces, including software and consulting services. As Cisco delivers the network that powers the Internet, we are connecting the unconnected. Imagine creating unprecedented disruption. Your revolutionary ideas will impact everything from retail, healthcare, and entertainment, to public and private sectors, and far beyond. Collaborate with like-minded innovators in a fun and flexible culture that has earned Cisco global recognition as a Great Place To Work. With roughly 10 billion connected things in the world now and over 50 billion estimated in the future, your career has exponential possibilities at Cisco.