Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
Enterprise Networking Marketing Storyteller - Central
Job Title:Enterprise Networking Marketing Storyteller - CentralRegion:EMEA
Area of Interest:Marketing
Level of Experience:Experienced - Non Manager
Flexible Work Option:Yes
Job Description:Enterprise Networking Marketing Storyteller, Central
What You'll Do
Cisco Marketing’s vision is be an innovative leader in real-time, personalized marketing and communication and we believe our opportunity to achieve this lies in creating unified, omni-channel digital and human experiences.
We are fundamentally changing the way we engage with our customers throughout their entire buying cycle process. You'll help us create highly enticing and impactful content targeted at the different stages within our customers buying journey, enabling you to deliver the next generation of digital marketing.
Who You'll Work With
Our team works closely with key stakeholders like sales, business development, marketing leaders, solution marketing and technical experts around the globe and in your respective region. The team will be comprised of people with various experiences that will ensure disruption as well as innovation and will serve as a great platform to further develop yourself while contributing to the success of the team.
Who You Are
• You will bring 2+ years of professional content writing and marketing experience in the technology industry (either B2B or B2C).
• Solid background within the network IT arena
• An established track record of developing impactful marketing content from conception through to execution.
• Experienced in copywriting and editing whilst adhering to brand and tone of voice guidelines.
• Strategic and tactical expertise in social media.
• Ability to collaborate, lead and work under pressure in a fast-paced matrixed organization.
• Fluent in English
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren’t afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.
We are Cisco.
Watch how Cisco Employees Make Impossible Possible https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sikIRAMG9X4