The CREALOGIX Group, an independent Swiss software house and Fintech Top 100 company, is one of the market leaders in digital banking. CREALOGIX develops and implements innovative Fintech solutions for the digital bank of tomorrow. The company specializes in changes in customer needs in the fields of mobility, security, personalised advice and information within the context of comprehensive client support. The group was founded in 1996 and employs around 420 people worldwide.
CREALOGIX Digital Banking supplies digital banking software for the bank of tomorrow. It
focuses on solutions in transactional banking, mobile banking, personal finance management, digital advisory services and customer engagement banking.
Work with newest technologies and develop the Digital Banking of tomorrow for our international clients
Your main responsibilities:
- Design and development of modules and features for Digital Banking with newest web technologies, while taking account of the high demands relating to security, stability, quality and performance
- Technical analysis and implementation of customer requirements
- Parametrization and adaptation of existing modules and functionalities
- Technical lead for modules of the Digital Banking
- Problem analysis, bug fixing and 3rd level support
- Solid education in software engineering (university degree)
- Eager to learn, persistence, analytical skills, customer- and results-oriented personality
- Team player with excellent communication skills, conscience and quality awareness
- Excellent English skills, German or French is an advantage
Exciting and versatile tasks with state of the art technologies in professional self contained teams in. As an internationally growing company, CREALOGIX offers employees a lot of different career opportunities with attractive employment conditions (e.g. flexible working hours, 27 days of holiday). Depending on projects temporary international assignments are possible.
CREALOGIX as a software product company is committed to stay in front with newest technologies and tools.
Please contact Alexis Zehnder on +41 58 404 81 40.
Have we caught your attention?
Don't hesitate and send us your application online. We are looking forward to it!
Please visit us on the web: