The CREALOGIX Group, an independent Swiss software house and Fintech Top 100 company, is one of the market leaders in digital banking. CREALOGIX develops and implements innovative Fintech solutions for the digital bank of tomorrow. Using the solutions from CREALOGIX, banks respond to changing customer needs in the field of digitisation in order to hold their ground in an extremely complex and dynamic market and to remain always one step ahead of their competitors. The group was founded in 1996 and employs around 420 people worldwide.
CREALOGIX Digital Banking supplies digital banking software for the bank of tomorrow. It focuses on solutions in mobile banking, personal finance management, transactional banking, digital advisory services, digital brokerage and customer engagement banking.
As Head of Marketing you are responsible for the positioning of the CREALOGIX brand and products. You lead a team of highly motivated marketing and communications experts and report directly to the group’s management team.
The job is based in Stuttgart (Germany) or Zurich (Switzerland).
Your main responsibilities:
- Define and execute our marketing strategies and plans for the brand and products of CREALOGIX across all online and offline channels
- Define and track KPIs to consistently improve the performance of all communication activities
- Contribute to our product vision and product development agenda
- Manage the development and implementation of (digital) projects and initiatives with a highly motivated team based across several European countries in terms of processes, content creation and brand awareness
- Nurture the digital marketing culture within the organization and take ownership of the positioning of our products
- Plan and organize the presence at exhibitions, conferences and events
- Control and manage the Marketing budget
- University degree, preferably in business administration, marketing or communication sciences
- 7+ years of experience in (product) marketing and communications for an IT/software or financial services company
- Experience in leading, empower, coach and develop remote teams
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, both externally and internally on all hierarchical levels
- Innovative and critical thinking, paired with a “Can-do” attitude
- Solution oriented, curious and open minded personality who thrives for excellent results
- Fluent in German and English
Exciting and versatile tasks with state of the art technologies in professional self contained teams in. As an internationally growing company, CREALOGIX offers employees a lot of different career opportunities with attractive employment conditions. Depending on projects temporary international assignments are possible.
CREALOGIX as a software product company is committed to stay in front with newest technologies and tools.
Please contact Alexis Zehnder on +41 58 404 81 40.
Have we caught your attention?
Don't hesitate and send us your application online. We are looking forward to it!
Please visit us on the web: