Administrative Assistant, Advisory Services, Geneva
Administrative Assistant, Advisory Services, Geneva - GEN00082
We are looking for an Administrative Assistant, Advisory Services, Geneva
EYis a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working worldfor our people, for our clients and for our communities. Visit us athttp://www.ey.com/CH/en/Careers
The EY Advisory practice builds a better working world by helping leading companies grow, innovate, protect and optimize their business performance.
To reinforce and support our Advisory Servicesteam inGenevaand Lausanneand to better serve our clients, we are seeking a committed and highly motivated professional asAdministrative Assistant – Advisory Services.
This is an exciting opportunity to help further develop our practice and be part of a rapidly growing and dynamicteam.This is a challenging back-office role, with the opportunity to work closely with partners, managers and consultants and provide internal support.
Tasks that you promote
- Assisting with administrative aspects of Advisory Services engagements.
- Coordination support with internal teams and project teams of the EY global network.
- Preparing internal documentation, presentations and proposals.
- Assisting with relationship and opportunity management.
- Drafting correspondence, support with the finalization of working papers and reports for clients.
- Support with marketing and sales activities, brochures, organization of internal and external events.
- Executive assistance (calendar management, travel reservations).
Your profile to succeed together
- Higher administrative diploma in the fields of business administration, marketing or equivalent.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and French; German would be an asset.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, especially Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Strong interpersonal skills including the ability to: communicate well; work proactively; establish strong working relationships; maintain a positive outlook; remain calm under pressure; and work as part of a team.
- Strong organization skills with an ability to get the details right while remaining focused on the ‘big picture’.
- At least 3 years of relevant experience in areas such as administration, coordination, marketing and sales, particularly within large international companies. A first experience in a consulting firm would also be an asset.
More opportunities for your development
Do you have challenging plans? Stick to them and realize your goals with us! Design your career with EY in a culture that promotes diversity and education. In an environment that constantly opens new doors through knowledge sharing, flexibility and recognition. We offer you to join our highly motivated team of advisory professionals. You will be working and learning in a highly dynamic and cross-functional team - being able to boost your learning curve through the combination of intensive team work, challenging client projects and being part of the network of one of the world’s leading professional services firms.
Ana Vazquez is looking forward to receiving your application
Do the next step and apply for this position online. Ref No: GEN00082. For further information please contact our recruitment team (Recruitment.GSA@ey.com / +41 58 286 33 66).
Only direct applications will be considered.