Business Developer (w/m) in our Accounts & Industries Business Development (AIBD) team in Zurich
Business Developer (w/m) in our Accounts & Industries Business Development (AIBD) team in Zurich - ZUR000Y4
EYis a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working worldfor our people, for our clients and for our communities. Visit us athttp://www.ey.com/CH/en/Careers
We are looking for an experienced, team-oriented, motivated and committed Business Developer (w/m)to further strengthen our Accounts & Industries Business Development (AIBD) team in Zurich.
Tasks that you promote
- Play a key role in the growth plan, working with the sector partners, client service partners, sector teams and AIBD to help define and execute the strategy
- Define key measures and support in the execution of market development priorities
- Support sector account teams in the definition of client development priorities (e.g. account strategies)
- Drive go-to-market activities incl. development of thought leadership, facilitation of client events and meetings
- Generate business through connecting thought leadership, relationship and transactions
- Support the sector partners and the entire sector teams regarding budgeting, planning, monitoring and reporting (e.g. financials, tasks)
- Identify and manage sector risks (e.g. financials by account)
- Manage effective communication between sector stakeholders
- Contribute to bi-monthly combined sector leadership meetings with focus on business opportunities and go-to-market
- Regular business development meetings/calls with leadership team incl. solutions - helping to drive truly cross service line solutions for our clients ensuring we are covering all angles and linking internally to deliver value
- Account & strategy meetings
- Drive the account penetration together with the Client Service Partner to combine thought leadership with relations through more effective and efficient account meetings
Your profile to succeed together
- A track record (6+ years) of successfully managing and leading delivery in business development in one or several of the following industries: Industrial Products, Transportation, Technology, Media & Entertainment, experience in consultancy is a plus
- University degree (Bachelor or Master), ideally enhanced by international work / study experience in an area relevant to business development
- Fluent in English and German, French is a plus
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship management skills and the ability to demonstrate initiative and a flexible working style within a multi-national team spirit
More opportunities for your development
Do you have challenging plans? Stick to them and realize your goals with us! Design your career with EYin a culture that promotes diversity and education. In an environment that constantly opens new doors through knowledge sharing, flexibility and recognition. We offer you to join our highly motivated team of advisory professionals. You will be working and learning in a highly dynamic and cross-functional team - being able to boost your learning curve through the combination of intensive team work, challenging client projects and being part of the network of one of the world’s leading professional services firms.
Corina Stecher is looking forward to receiving your application
Do the next step and apply for this position online. Ref No: ZUR000Y4. For further information please contact our recruitment team (Recruitment.GSA@ey.com/ +41 58 286 33 66).
Only direct applications will be considered.