Experienced Auditors (f/m) with strong US GAAP and SOX experience in the life science and bio-technology industry in Basel
Experienced Auditors (f/m) with strong US GAAP and SOX experience in the life science and bio-technology industry in Basel - BAS0002A
We are looking forExperienced Auditors (f/m) with strong US GAAP and SOX experience in the life science and bio-technology industry in Basel
is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world
for our people, for our clients and for our communities. Visit us athttp://www.ey.com/CH/en/Careers
Our professionals within Assurance practicein Baseldevelop specifically tailored audits in order to build trust and to ensure clarity, transparency and continuity. Start your career today by joining us in the versatile world of the audit.
Tasks that you promote
As a leading professional services firm, we are looking for talented professionals with the intellectual inquisitiveness and entrepreneurial spirit to help build a better working world . Your tasks will be:
Manage the integrated audits of Swiss international companies headquartered in Switzerland and subsidiaries which prepare their financial statements in accordance with US GAAP and are subject to audits in accordance with US GAAS/PCAOB auditing standards.
Adapt the audit approach to the changing client environment. Demonstrate a thorough understanding of complex accounting and auditing concepts and apply them to client situations.
Develop and maintain productive working relationships with client personnel and assess clients' satisfaction. Proactively maintain contact with the client throughout the year.
Support your clients on complex matters such as GAAP conversions and IPOs
Direct daily fieldwork, inform supervisors of the engagement status, and manage staff performance.
Coach Swiss-based audit teams on US accounting and auditing matters and provide internal and external trainings.
Furthermore you will develop people through effectively delegating tasks and providing guidance to staff. You will provide performance feedbacks and trainings, and conduct performance reviews.
Foster an efficient, innovative, and team-oriented work environment. Contribute ideas/opinions to the audit teams and listen/respond to other team members’ views.
Your profile to succeed together
- Bachelor or Master degree in Accounting and Finance with additional qualification, i.e. US CPA and direct working experience with U.S. accounting and auditing standards.
- You have at least 3-5 years of external audit experience(PCAOB auditing standards) with SEC registered public companies, ideally gained within a top tier consultancy company
- Thorough understanding of the current business environment, processes and systems landscape in the life science and bio-technology industries.
- Assertive and proactive approach, excellent organizational skills and ability to work in an international team environment, ability to network effectively within large organizations and build relationships with individuals and clients.
- Experience in leading teams.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English are essential. Knowledge in German and other languages is beneficial.
- You are excited to travel nationally and internationally.
More opportunities for your development
Do you have challenging plans? Stick to them and realize your goals with us! Design your career with EYin a culture that promotes diversity and education. In an environment that constantly opens new doors through knowledge sharing, flexibility and recognition. We offer you to join our highly motivated team of advisory professionals. You will be working and learning in a highly dynamic and cross-functional team - being able to boost your learning curve through the combination of intensive team work, challenging client projects and being part of the network of one of the world’s leading professional services firms.
Fabio Ambrosone is looking forward to receiving your application
Do the next step and apply for this position online. Ref No: BAS0002A. For further information please contact our recruitment team (Recruitment.GSA@ey.com / +41 58 286 33 66).
Only direct applications will be considered.