Senior Consultant - People Advisory Services - Reward
Senior Consultant – People Advisory Services - Reward - ZUR000Y2
We are looking for a Senior Consultant – People Advisory Services - Reward
is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world
for our people, for our clients and for our communities. Visit us athttp://www.ey.com/CH/en/Careers
Our team is growing rapidly and in order to respond to our increasing client needs, we are immediately recruiting a Senior Consultantfor our Zurichoffice.
A position within a leading team of professionals working across Switzerland, in an international network that delivers Reward services to multinational companies.
Tasks that you promote
- Design, review and implementation of compensation strategy and programs
- Advice on Swiss and international compensation, governance and disclosure regulations/law
- HR advisory and HR data analytics, currently focused on diversity and inclusion
- Broader People Advisory Services work including HR Transactions and Mobility
- Working with a strong local and international, multidisciplinary team and global network
- A stimulating work environment where you can realize your professional goals in a dynamic, highly engaged team, and develop your technical and interpersonal skills
- Diverse, multifaceted and multigenerational workforce that stimulates a culture of openness and respect for others, offering flexible work arrangements and equal opportunities
Your profile to succeed together
A minimum of 5 years’ experience as a Reward professional with a strong capability in at least one of the covered services
Degree in Law, Economics/ Management, Mathematics/Actuarial or HR Management obtained in a Swiss or foreign higher education institution
Outstanding numerical and IT skills (including Windows Office) and/or area of strong technical expertise (for example, HR Legal)
You have experience in Human Resources, Reward solutions. You will be willing to learn and work with our team on other People Advisory Services topics
You are dynamic, organized and proactive. You are an excellent team player, and are able to work independently
Native German speaker as well as excellent oral and written English communication skills are mandatory. You will be able to quickly integrate into an international working environment
More opportunities for your development
Do you have challenging plans? Stick to them and realize your goals with us! Design your career with EY in a culture that promotes diversity and education. In an environment that constantly opens new doors through knowledge sharing, flexibility and recognition. We offer you to join our highly motivated team of advisory professionals. You will be working and learning in a highly dynamic and cross-functional team - being able to boost your learning curve through the combination of intensive team work, challenging client projects and being part of the network of one of the world’s leading professional services firms.
Corina Stecher is looking forward to receiving your application
Do the next step and apply for this position online. Ref No: ZUR000Y2. For further information please contact our recruitment team (Recruitment.GSA@ey.com / +41 58 286 33 66).
Only direct applications will be considered.