Consultant / Senior Consultant (w/m) Advisory Performance Improvement - Supply Chain & Operations in Zurich
Consultant / Senior Consultant (w/m) Advisory Performance Improvement – Supply Chain & Operations in Zurich - ZUR000ZB
We are looking for a Consultant / Senior Consultant (w/m) Advisory Performance Improvement – Supply Chain & Operations in Zurich
is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world
for our people, for our clients and for our communities. Visit us athttp://www.ey.com/CH/en/Careers
Our global Advisory Practice, with over 20’000 professionals, is helping our clients improve and sustain their business performance. In today’s complex business environment that means understanding the relationship between risk and performance improvement, and applying our knowledge to help clients achieve their business objectives.
Tasks that you promote
- Be a key contributor and progressively start leading workstreams within SC&O client engagements
- Actively establish, maintain and strengthen internal and external relationships
- Work in multi-disciplinary teams to deliver high quality services in line with our proven global methodologies and tools
- Anticipate and identify risks and raise issues with senior members of the team as appropriate
Your profile to succeed together
- Strong academic record including university degree with focus on supply chain or equivalent
- 2-5 years of experience (consulting or large international company) in at least one of the following areas: supply chain strategy and planning, procurement and supplier management, distribution & logistics, supply chain operating model, E2E supply chain management
- SAP (MM, SD, PP, APO) know how is desirable
- Outstanding analytical and conceptual skills, ability to think out of the box
- Excellent command of English. Being fluent in German is desirable
- Flexible, open-minded, a team player and prepared to commit fully to your responsibilities
More opportunities for your development
Do you have challenging plans? Stick to them and realize your goals with us! Design your career with EYin a culture that promotes diversity and learning. In an environment that constantly opens new doors through knowledge sharing, flexibility and recognition. We offer you to join our highly motivated team of advisory professionals. You will be working and learning in a highly dynamic and cross-functional team - being able to boost your learning curve through the combination of intensive team work, challenging client projects and being part of the network of one of the world’s leading professional services firms.
Roger Benz is looking forward to receiving your application
Do the next step and apply for this position online. Ref No: ZUR000ZB. For further information please contact our recruitment team (Recruitment.GSA@ey.com / +41 58 286 33 66
Only direct applications will be considered.