Assistant (w/m) Assurance for audit in international environment in Basel and Zurich starting May 2017
Assistant (w/m) Assurance for audit in international environment in Basel and Zurich starting May 2017 - ZUR000ZX
We are looking for an Assistant (w/m) Assurance for audit in international environment in Basel and Zurich starting May 2017
EYis a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working worldfor our people, for our clients and for our communities. Visit us athttp://www.ey.com/CH/en/Careers
The timely and relevant financial information provided by EY's Assurance teamsis essential to global economic health and sustainable growth. Our work helps to restore and maintain public confidence in the world’s capital markets and ensure that the fundamentals are in place for businesses to move forward. Start your career in a practice rich in opportunity - the scale and scope of our clients’ businesses add to the wealth of experience that an audit career at EYoffers you.
Tasks that you promote
- You will be involved in the integrated audits of Swiss subsidiaries and international companies headquartered in Switzerland which prepare their financial statements in accordance with US GAAP and are subject to audits in accordance with US GAAS/PCAOB auditing standards
- You will work in a dynamic, international and multicultural environment
- You will benefit from a US accounting and auditing specific learning curriculum and intensive on the job training
- EYsupports your education to become a Certified Accountant and your long-term career planning
Your profile to succeed together
- Bachelor or Master degree in Business, Economics, or Management - practical experiences in accounting or auditing are a big plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, plus German or French
- You are a highly motivated, proactive, flexible, open-minded team player and prepared to commit fully to your tasks
- You are excited to travel nationally and internationally
More opportunities for your development
Do you have challenging plans? Stick to them and realize your goals with us! Design your career with EYin a culture that promotes diversity and education. In an environment that constantly opens new doors through knowledge sharing, flexibility and recognition. We offer you to join our highly motivated team of advisory professionals. You will be working and learning in a highly dynamic and cross-functional team - being able to boost your learning curve through the combination of intensive team work, challenging client projects and being part of the network of one of the world’s leading professional services firms
Sandra Wälchli is looking forward to receiving your application
Do the next step and apply for this position online. Ref No: ZUR000ZX. For further information please contact our recruitment team (Recruitment.GSA@ey.com / +41 58 286 33 66).
Only direct applications will be considered.