Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
Senior (f/m) in Assurance Audit / EMEIA Financial Services in Zurich
We are looking for a Senior (f/m) in Assurance Audit / EMEIA Financial Services in Zurich
EYis a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working worldfor our people, for our clients and for our communities. Visit us athttp://www.ey.com/CH/en/Careers
Our Financial Services Assurance Practicein Zurich provides services in the audit of financial statements, internal control and regulatory audits and providing other forms of assurance to our clients. Develop further your career as an EY professional in a diverse, challenging and fascinating environment.
Finance Advisory Servicesprovides professional advisory services to our financial services clients across the breadth of their Finance function. We are looking for an experienced, team-oriented, motivated and committed Senior Consultant to further strengthen our practice in Zurich.
Tasks that you promote
• You will take care of an attractive portfolio of customers, including large Swiss Banks, for which you are responsible as a Senior Consultant. Team leadership is one of your tasks and ensuring a high level of customer satisfaction.
• Coordinating the translation of the group audit strategy to detailed audit programs for distribution to multiple executing locations.
• Direct daily fieldwork, inform supervisors of the engagement status, and manage staff performance. Application of complex technical accounting standards as well as global integrated audit methodology under US PCAOB standards.
• Delivery of FINMA supplementary audits on special audit topics
• Develop and maintain productive working relationships with client personnel and assess clients' satisfaction. Proactively maintain contact with the client throughout the year.
Your profile to succeed together
• Bachelor or Master degree in Accounting and Finance with additional qualification, e.g. US CPA or chartered accountancy qualification equivalent (“dipl. Wirtschaftsprüfer”) and recent direct working experience with IFRS and US-GAAP accounting standards and US PCAOB auditing standards.
• You have at least 2 – 4 years of IFRS, Swiss GAAP FER or US GAAP experience, ideally gained within the banking sector. Experience in leading people is an advantage.
• Thorough understanding of the current business environment, processes and systems landscape in the banking industry.
• Assertive and proactive approach, good organizational skills and ability to work in a team environment, ability to network effectively within large organizations and build relationships with individuals and clients.
• Fluency in English is essential, German is an asset
More opportunities for your development
Do you have challenging plans? Stick to them and realize your goals with us! Design your career with EYin a culture that promotes diversity and education. In an environment that constantly opens new doors through knowledge sharing, flexibility and recognition. We offer you to join our highly motivated team of advisory professionals. You will be working and learning in a highly dynamic and cross-functional team - being able to boost your learning curve through the combination of intensive team work, challenging client projects and being part of the network of one of the world’s leading professional services firms.
Raphael Keusch is looking forward to receiving your application
Do the next step and apply for this position online. Ref No: ZUR000YZ. For further information please contact our recruitment team (Recruitment.GSA@ey.com/ +41 58 286 33 66).
Only direct applications will be considered.