R&D Motors Mechanical Engineer
R&D MOTORS MECHANICAL ENGINEER
You will contribute from the early development steps of our direct drive motor solutions until the operation at our customers’ facilities to make the next generations of technology happen. A Mechanical Engineer is the one who takes under his responsibility the mechanical design of ETEL products.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Development and conception of mechanical parts of ETEL’s products
- Development and conception of interfaces for testing equipment
- Development and conception of new processes and tooling for prototyping
- Run mechanical and thermal simulations based on FEM and analytical models
- Visit and technical discussions with key suppliers and with key customers
- University degree (Master or PhD) in mechanical, mechatronic or equivalent engineering
- 4 years of industrial experience in mechanical design
- Knowledge in electromagnetic circuits is an advantage
- Knowledge in thermodynamic is an advantage
- Fluent in English (French is an advantage)
We are looking for
- An enthusiastic person, motivated about designing and ready to propose new innovative ideas
- An organized, structured and rigorous person with strong practical thinking, systematic problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and reporting skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, with proven success in performing under resources and time constraints.
- A challenging position in an open and dynamic midsize employer within an international environment
- Competitive compensation & great working conditions in a modern and innovative high-tech company
- The opportunity to pursue a career fulfilling your potential through personal development and training.
If you are interested in this challenging role, please address cover letter, curriculum vitae, work certificates and diplomas to jobs document.write('');document.write('@');etel document.write('');document.write('.');ch or to the address below.
If you want to join a high-tech company, we are the one you are looking for! We are determined in building with you long-term engagement, career enrichment and development.