Expert on Norms and Standards
EXPERT ON NORMS AND STANDARDS
You will contribute from the early development steps of our direct drive solutions until the operation at our customers’ facilities to make the next generations of technology happen. An Electrical/ Mechanical Engineer is the one who takes under his responsibility the design of ETEL products.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Study and design new solutions comply to international Standards
- Development and conception of interfaces for testing equipment
- Development and conception of mechanical parts for ETEL’s products
- Drive discussions with Sales force and After Sales on standard and customers specific request
- Visit and technical discussions with key customers
- University degree (Master or PhD) in mechanical, mechatronic or equivalent engineering
- 4 years of industrial experience on international Standards (CE, UL, etc.)
- Knowledge in electromagnetic circuits is an advantage
- Knowledge in thermodynamic is an advantage
- Fluent in English (French is an advantage)
We are looking for
- An enthusiastic person, motivated about designing and ready to follow up international committee for evolution of Standards
- An organized, structured and rigorous person with analytical thinking, systematic problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and reporting skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, with proven success in performing under resources and time constraints.
- A challenging position in an open and dynamic midsize employer within an international environment.
- Competitive compensation & great working conditions in a modern and innovative high-tech company.
- The opportunity to pursue a career fulfilling your potential through personal development and training.
If you are interested in this challenging role, please address cover letter, curriculum vitae, work certificates and diplomas to jobs etel ch or to the address below.
If you want to join a high-tech company, we are the one you are looking for! We are determined in building with you long-term engagement, career enrichment and development.