Electronics R&D Engineer
You will be in charge of software development, in our Electronics Department. The team you will be part develops our high performance multi-axes controller’s product lines .
- Carry out the development and implementation of software modules on pc and on embedded electronics.
- Participate in the specifications and the design for new features and/or new products.
- Carry out the tests and qualification of our software products up to the production line, including risk analysis, qualification plans, etc.
- Specify and develop software tools, software user libraries and real time solutions for motion and machine control .
- Master degree in electronics/micro-engineering or equivalent.
- Professional experience in software engineering and knowledge about motion control would be a plus.
- Experience in design of high and mid-level software, including real-time applications.
- Programming languages: C, object oriented C++, Advantage: C#, Matlab.
- Programming of intel x86 processors, powerpc. Advantage: dsp.
- Knowledge on communication protocols, such as tcp/ip, advantage: industrial field bus protocols.
- System oriented design: ability to understand and contribute to hardware architecture specification of products and applications in order to optimize product performance and cost.
- Fluent written and spoken English.
We are looking for
- An autonomous, structured and rigorous person with strong analytical thinking, systematic problem-solving skills and showing autonomy and curiosity.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team with good communication skills.
- A challenging position in an open and dynamic midsize employer within an international environment
- Competitive compensation & great working conditions in a modern and innovative high-tech company
- The opportunity to pursue a career fulfilling your potential through personal development and training
- Flexibility on the working place either in the HQ in Môtiers, or in the new research center in Biel
If you are interested in this challenging role, please address cover letter, curriculum vitae, work certificates and diplomas to jobs document.write('');document.write('@');etel document.write('');document.write('.');ch or to the address below.
If you want to join a high-tech company, we are the one you are looking for! We are determined in building with you long-term engagement, career enrichment and development.