As a core member of our motors industrialization team, you will be responsible for developing production tools, semi-automated and automated equipment. You will support the implementation of new products into production and be part of our continuous improvement projects on quality, productivity and costs. You will propose, develop, implement and maintain production equipment’s which aim will be to support ETEL’s LEAN strategy
- Technician, Bachelor, HES in Mechanical Engineering, a specialization in method or process is an asset.
- 5 years Manufacturing or Industrialization Engineering experience.
- Good practice in production techniques. Familiarity with lean manufacturing.
- Knowledge in MRP systems, quality tools like FMECA, SPC, 8D and CAD software like Pro-E is an advantage.
- Fluent written and spoken French, English is an advantage.
We are looking for
- An enthusiastic person, with target oriented and analytical problem solving mindset.
- Good knowledge in mechanical design and tolerances definition.
- Ability to develop new processes and methods, to improve performance and to provide innovative and professional solutions.
- Excellent team skills with a driver attitude.
- Very good communication and reporting skills.
- Experience in a multicultural environment.
- A challenging position with an open and dynamic midsize employer within an international environment.
- Competitive compensation and great working conditions in a modern and innovative high-tech company.
- The opportunity to pursue a career that fulfills your potential through development and training.
If you are interested in this challenging role, please address cover letter, curriculum vitae, work certificates and diplomas to jobs etel ch or to the address below.
If you want to join a high-tech company, we are the one you are looking for! We are determined in building with you long-term engagement, career enrichment and development.