During this internship you will be responsible for the development of a software tool that automatically determines for each high-end motion platform produced the best parameter set for the defined system controller.
- State-of-the-art review based on available literature;
- Sorting and preparation of production fingerprinting data for purposes of evaluation/validation;
- Development of a “auto-tuning” tool and assessment through simulation;
- Testing and validation on multiple motion systems (several units of the same product and different products).
- Knowledge on control and optimization
- Proficiency with MATLAB and SIMULINK
- Fluent written and spoken English
We are looking for
- An organized, structured and rigorous person, able to work independently;
- Passionate about hi-tech systems.
- A challenging position in an open and dynamic midsize employer within an international environment.
If you are interested in this challenging role, please address cover letter, curriculum vitae, work certificates and diplomas to jobs etel ch or to the address below.
If you want to join a high-tech company, we are the one you are looking for! We are determined in building with you long-term engagement, career enrichment and development.