HEAD OF BROKER SERVICE DESK USA
The Head of Broker Service Desk USA will drive and maximise overall charter Sales opportunities of Luxaviation Group, charter Fleet or suitable third-party charter-aircrafts, with brokers and end clients, across USA and Canada. This position directly reports to the Head of Group Broker Service Desk (London).
Main Responsibilities and Duties:
- Plan advertising and marketing services and promote Luxaviation group charter fleet at relevant trade shows, events and customer meetings.
- Create and develop relationships with brokers and ensure broad market awareness of the Luxaviation charter fleet
- Coordinate all charter sales processes with the Central broker desk, prepare quotations and ensure the following up
- Analyse business opportunities in respective geographical region and increase the Charter sales development
- Excellent relationship building faculty in B2B and B2C
- Very good communication skills, verbal and written with company etiquette
- Outstanding negotiation proficiency, fast and efficient quoting abilities
- Ability to work as part of a team as well as independently
- Strong customer service and representation skills
- Ability to work with Commercial and Flight Management System
- Be result oriented
- 2 to 5 years of charter sales experience in business aviation
Applicants should have excellent negotiation skills, be able to work in a collaborative, fast-paced and highly-professional environment, be passionate and pro-active. If you are interested in the above-mentioned position, please send an email with your CV and a recent picture to email@example.com