Inflight Services Personnel
ExecuJet delivers excellence in a comprehensive range of business aviation services tailored to our clients and partners. We are dedicated to safety and strive for creating a fulfilling workplace through cultivating genuine, open and engaging relationships with passionate colleagues.
ExecuJet is currently seeking a suitably qualified person to fill a vacancy within our Crew division, based at Hong Kong.
The main objective of the position is to deliver a 5* star service to the principal on a private jet and to be responsible for managing the cabin whilst on duty.
- Dining / food, table and drinks preparation.
- VIP catering order and preparation.
- Set up and create the 5* menu.
- Deliver a 5* service to our clients.
- VIP Cabin Crew duties – before, during and after each flight.
- Preparing the plane for the next flight including tasks such as restocking.
- Being responsible for managing the aircraft for 15 days.
- Fluent in English and Mandarin (spoken and written)
- Worldwide corporate experience as VIP - Cabin Attendant
- Valid Chinese and Russian Visa beneficial
- Professional and friendly attitude
- Excellent presentation
- Well experienced
- Detail required in exquisite service
- Ability to work independently
- Highly flexible
- Able to handle last minute changes
- Extra mile attitude
- Warm and caring personality
- Cantonese speaking beneficial
Working Hours: Shift Work