Broker Sales Executive
The Broker Sales Executive will drive and maximise overall charter Sales opportunities of Luxaviation Group, charter Fleet with Brokers in and around London. This position directly reports to the Head of Group Broker Service Desk.
Main Responsibilities and Duties:
- Promote Luxaviation group charter fleet at relevant trade shows, events and customer meetings.
- Create and develop relationships with brokers and ensure broad market awareness of the Luxaviation charter fleet
- Coordinate all charter sales processes with other broker desks, prepare quotations and ensure the following up
- Analyse business opportunities in respective geographical region and increase the Charter sales development
- Excellent relationship building faculty in B2B and B2C
- Very good communication skills, verbal and written with company etiquette
- Outstanding negotiation proficiency, fast and efficient quoting abilities
- Ability to work as part of a team as well as independently
- Strong customer service and representation skills
- Ability to work with Commercial and Flight Management System
- Be result oriented
- Minimum 2 years of charter sales experience in business aviation
Applicants should have excellent negotiation skills, be able to work in a collaborative, fast-paced and highly-professional environment, be passionate and pro-active. If you are interested in the above-mentioned position, please send an email with your CV and a recent picture to email@example.com