HEAD OF GROUP BROKER SERVICE DESK
The Head of Group Broker Service Desk will lead a team of charter sales executives in London and manage a network of Broker Service Desks around the world. This position directly reports to the Luxaviation Commercial Headquarters.
Main Responsibilities and Duties:
- Organise and coordinate the charter sales departments amongst the group
- Create and develop relationships with brokers and ensure broad market awareness of the Luxaviation charter fleet
- Promote Luxaviation Group fleet in line with Group Marketing, create new products according to market needs
- Analyze business opportunities in respective geographical regions and report to the Luxaviation Commercial Headquarter
- Prepare, control , follow-up outgoing quotes and meet monthly objectives.
- Be result oriented and people manager
- Excellent relationship building faculty in B2B and B2C
- Very good communication skills, verbal and written with company etiquette
- Outstanding negotiation proficiency, fast and efficient quoting abilities
- Ability to work as part of a team as well as independently
- Strong customer service and representation skills
- Minimum 5 years of charter sales experience in business aviation
Applicants should have excellent negotiation skills, be able to work in a collaborative, fast-paced and highly-professional environment, be passionate and pro-active. If you are interested in the above-mentioned position, please send an email with your CV and a recent picture to firstname.lastname@example.org