Business Development Manager Europe
As a Business Development Manager for Europe, based in Germany or Scandinavia, you are responsible for the business development and client acquisition activities of the Luxaviation Group in your area. The core function of the role is to organise and conduct client meetings; negotiate and close Aircraft management contracts; and coordinated with other AOC’s potential opportunities. The BDM reports directly to the Luxaviation Commercial Headquarters.
Main Responsibilities and Duties
- Initiate and develop customer relations.
- Set up a client acquisition strategy and coordinate with local AOC’s on identified potential contacts.
- Develop sales of aircraft management contract across different AOC’s and reach the annual sales targets.
- Coordinate, animate and develop a network of Sales Representatives based on new market opportunities (in collaboration with Headquarters).
- Report weekly commercial activities to the Commercial Headquarters and analyse business opportunities in respective geographical region.
- Result oriented and good people manager
- Proven sales experience in business aviation, consistently meeting or exceeding targets
- Excellent relationship building faculty in B2B and B2C
- Excellent client acquisition skills, as well as high degree of flexibility and ownership
- Fluency in German and English. Scandinavian languages are considered as an asset
- Very good negotiation and presentation skills
- Willingness to travel extensively
- Minimum of 5 years of sales experience in business aviation
Applicants should have excellent negotiation skills, be able to work in a collaborative, fast-paced and highly-professional environment, be passionate and pro-active.
If you are interested in the above-mentioned position, please send an email with your CV and a recent picture to firstname.lastname@example.org