AIRWORTHINESS SUPPORT ENGINEER
The ExecuJet Aviation Group is a multi-national business aviation enterprise with associated companies in Africa, Asia, Australasia, Europe, Latin America and the Middle East. We are active in all aspects of the business aviation industry including executive air charter, aircraft management, maintenance and flight support services.
The ExecuJet Aviation Group is currently seeking a suitably qualified person to fill a vacancy within the CAMO team, based in Cambridge, United Kingdom.
VACANCY: AIRWORTHINESS SUPPORT ENGINEER
The main objective of this role is to provide technical support to maintain the continued airworthiness of the aircraft in accordance with various national authorities’ requirements.
- Provide 24/7 Airworthiness Directives and Service Bulletins review.
- Ensure all compliance requirements are set correctly in the maintenance tracking system (CAMP/CMP).
- Research and development of local procedures.
- Research, production and submission of Minimum Equipment Lists for various Aviation Authorities.
- Monitoring and analysis of airworthiness data.
- Maintenance Programme monitoring, production and submission.
- Preparation of dossiers for C of A Issue and Renewal.
- Compiling Monthly Reports containing relevant maintenance information for the customers.
- Technical Publications Library management.
- Liaising with maintenance providers and national authorities.
- Provide support and guidance to Technical Service Assistants.
- Assist the planning team as required with AD/SB planning decision.
- Supporting the CAM and Deputy CAM as required with Airworthiness matters
- And ad hoc projects and tasks as required by your line Manager.
- Management support for technical services assistants.
- Educated to Degree level in a relevant field or experience within a Technical Services department.
- Knowledge of EASA regulations as well as overseas territories regulations.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, with excellent skills in Excel and Word
- Excellent team player who is able to work independently and under pressure.
- Keen and willing to develop skills further.
- English fluent Speaker with
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal is necessary.
- Additional languages are a plus.
Closing Date For Applications: 31 October 2016