Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
Quality Control Finished Products Supervisor
Quality Control Finished Products Supervisor – Fluent in French & English
As a Quality Control Finished Products Supervisor based at our GSK Nyon site, you will supervise and coordinate QC product testing and release of finished products according to site procedures and in compliance with registration files, quality (cGMP), safety (HSE) and house-keeping standards
Your responsibilities include in detail:
• Managing a team of Quality control finished products technicians (8-12 people)
• Providing direct support to Investigate and Manage Laboratories, Deviations & CAPA and the resolution of technical issues in the laboratory
• Ensuring the review of laboratory documentation (logbook, Standard Operating Procedures and Testing Instructions in the laboratory
• First line leader for QC (Technicians, Production, Supply Chain, …)
• Suggesting, leading and managing Continuous Improvement actions : EHS, Quality and cost
• Ensuring up to date of QC KPI and cascading results to the team trough clear and full communication
• Ensuring that all technicians follow the continuing education program and are up to date in their training
• Supervising planning of laboratory activities, for control, monitoring, maintenance and calibration of equipment, and other related activities (back-up Planner)
• Approving OOT/OOS results in LIMS
• Ensuring information to customer departments about analytical delays
• Passing problems effectively on QC Finished Products Manager
• Respecting all GMP standards. GMP knowledge and experience to support the requirements expected by Swissmedic, European union agencies and other regulatory bodies to assure that our products meet all cGMP requirements together with our operations and documentation system.
As a successful Quality Control Finished Products Supervisor, you have the ability to understand and handle complex situations, to prioritize in a multitask environment and to lead performance within your team.
Furthermore you display the following qualifications and competencies:
• Engineer or University degree in analytical chemistry
• Minimum 3 years experience in a Pharmaceutical Production or Quality Environment.
• Minimum 1 year experience as a manager
• Proven process understanding (Pharma, GMP, Bulk Manufacturing and Packaging Operations)
• Continuous improvement experience (Lean, 5S, Problem Solving)
• Safety, Quality, Result and Customer oriented
• Team spirit and leadership
• Fluent in English
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.