Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
Fund Flow Coordinator
University Bachelors Degree in Business Administration HEC, or an engineering
Area of Specialisation: Engineering or Business.
1-2 years experience/internships in a similar position within the health care industry an asset.
Experience with SAP, APO or JDA.
Familiarity with MS Office applications, in particular of Excel (Visual Basic, Macros), SQL. Otherwise, strong familiarity with other programming languages such as Matlab.
English & French.
Post graduate degree in Business Administration, supply chain.
For existing financial flows and new flows resulting from the Nyon Trading Partner project, ensure the timely performance of the reception of goods and the invoicing of the markets in SAP. Update the documentation for all the different types of flows.
Improve communication and/or simplify the process when needed and collaborate with process improvement and reporting analysis if needed.
Operational Financial Movements (70%)
- For all financial flows assigned, track purchase orders and ensure that documentation is provided timely to perform goods
- Create the sales orders, deliveries and invoices with the timeline provided for each flow.
- Avoid late purchase orders, and unpaid invoices and actively communicate with markets and suppliers to ensure alignment.
Process Set Up and Improvement (20%)
- Map, and create or update documentation of old and new financial flows.
- Identify improvement and simplification opportunities, and implement agreed changes.
- Ensure that communication with all stakeholders is adequate by using different means of communication (SharePoint, generic mailbox etc.)
Financial Control and Reporting: (10%)
- Ensure that all financial controls are properly documented and followed.
- Help the reporting team with analysis, reporting and simulations if needed.
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.